Hello! I am tRAINER & cOACH
Coach & Certified Trainer for
KANBAN, Scrum, Scaled Agile, TDD, LEAN
- ~21 Years of Experience as a Developer ,Tech Lead ,Architect ,Project Manager ,Scrum Master ,Product Owner & Agile ,Lean & Kanban Coach.
- International Trainer : 4500+ professionals trained in India,US,Germany,Norway & Sweden ,Malaysia.
- International Thought Leader & Speaker : Agile & Lean Thought leaders and is invited speaker for many conference and MNC’s events like Wipro,Autodesk,JP Morgan,Clarion,Sony etc…
- Whitepapers : His work is also published in international White Papers for Team Productivity and leadership.
- Lean Startup : Helps and working with many startups to help them doing Product requirements management and bringing high performance teams.
- Global Transformation Coach : Done global enterprise transformations for global Software companies like Siemens,Sophos,Bank of New York Mellon,Cyberoam.
- Social Agility : He started a non-profitable group(APGI) of amateur and practitioner agilest and technocrats which is now grown to have presence in Pune,Mumbai,Bengaluru ,Chennai,South Africa & UK…..
- Conference Chair : Chaired APGI-2017 conference in Pune & APGI-2018 May-18 & Planned to chair APGI-2019
Satisfied & Regular Clientele
- Lean & Kanban : Vijay is Lean and Kanban evangelist and has improved many product lines and projects using Lean and Kanban practices.He has benefitted many clients by reducing their product cycle times and overall productivity improvements by Kanban and Lean Practices.
- Agile Coaching : He is very experienced Agile and Scrum Coach with Technical agility practices and helped many clients on the path of business and organizational agility.
- SAFe 4.5 Implementation experience at very large scale.
- First time NEXUS framework implementer in India.
- Combinational Testing & Orthogonal Array based testing : Vijay has helped spread the Combinatorial array based options creations and testing in India in collaboration with NIST USA.He also implemented in his and other projects as well as helped successfully implement Combinatorial Testing and reduce testing efforts and also help reduce test suits and improve Test Coverage.
Coaching & Training Experience
- Trained 4500+ professionals on Agile SD, Scrum & different flavors of it and Testing in Agile Team
- Orthogonal Array based testing and Combinatorial Testing and implementation approach for improved and efficient testing.
- Agile for testers training and helping Testing team collaborate and contribute to the organizational agility.
- End to end complete Agile Scrum transformation with training to complete organization.
- Long term & short term coaching for Scrum & XP implementation in Product Development & Testing.
- Helping understand code quality & its importance for successful Agile Teams
What People Are Saying
"Vijay's knowledge of Agile and KANBAN is profound. He has mastered the art of training. His calm and composed yet cheerful nature has a very positive effect on developers. We had a great association with Vijay where Vijay trained our developers inculcate knowledge of agile in the way they understood. They are now being agile rather than doing agile. They now themselves wear an agile thinking hat rather than being coached continuously. Thanks Vijay.
"It's a good feeling to be trained in Agile by Vijay. He has sound knowledge in Agile and the development processes which makes him a humble and practical trainer during the session.He keeps the entire class busy doing practical workshop that in turn teaches people the benefits of Agile over conventional process like V/Waterfall model. I wish you all the best and recommend Vijay to all who want to adopt Agile in their organisation."
"Vijay is very knowledgeable in various agile methodologies.The experiences he shared with his various clients were quite helpful to understand Agile transformation process as a whole. He was also instrumental in forming Pune Agile Practitioners Group."
"At the core, Agile boils down to a few core concepts - Estimating the tasks, Operational Discipline, Team Dynamics, Iterative Mindset, etc.... Vijay has helped us understand how these concepts have a direct effect on the eventual success of the team through practical approaches such as games and discussions. These learnings are going to stick with me because of the way they were delivered - and thats why Vijay is the real deal. Sign him up with both your eyes closed.
"Got a chance to be a part of SAFe 5.0 training conducted by Vijay. I appreciate the knowledge that he has around Agile, Lean, SAFe, Kanban and DevOps. He has been around, seen the changing times in the Agile world and his understanding of the subject speaks volumes about his experience. Very patient with all the queries, he would always listen to the other point of view before nudging you in the right direction. His passion to educate people on these topics is illustrated by how he kept the training engaging for a period of 2 days and kept everyone on thier toes. I would definitely recommend Vijay for any Agile education.
Vijay worked with me as a Agile Coach. As we were already following Scrum development in our project, he initially worked with us and observed the way in which we work. After that he provided some valuable feedback which helped me to conduct scrum effectively.I especially liked his way to gel within the team and identify any issues which are hampering team's performance.He is also master in conducting Sprint Retrospectives. It helps team to identify any impediments and see if there is any way to improve the performance.Wishing him all the best for his future endeavors !!
"Vijay's knowledge of Agile and KANBAN is profound. He has mastered the art of training. His calm and composed yet cheerful nature has a very positive effect on developers. We had a great association with Vijay where Vijay trained our developers inculcate knowledge of agile in the way they understood. They are now being agile rather than doing agile. They now themselves wear an agile thinking hat rather than being coached continuously. Thanks Vijay. "
"I got an opportunity though a short one to work with Vijay @ BNYM Technology (Inautix). It was a great learning experience for me since Vijay has a vast experience helping different companies across multiple domains on there Agile journey. His ability to connect with different age group kept amazing me. Whether it is working with stakeholders, PO or scrum masters. Vijay is also an effective trainer on various Agile frameworks like Kanban, Scrum, Nexus etc. Looking forward to working with you again. Wishing you the very best for all your future and present endeavors. "
"I had the privilege of attending a training on Certified Scrum Master, conducted by Vijay. Vijay is a great trainer and made the sessions informative and fun at learning. One observation, which is worth mentioing was that he had created the entire training story board based on SCRUM framework. Right from the word Go - Defining the Scrum roles, Sprint plan and various ceremonies/events, Artifacts and Q&A were articulated very well. He adapted the conversation to a specific audience, as per the situation at hand, shared his knowledge (Agile-Scrum,Kanban) along with the real-life examples. This helped me to get the concepts quickly. Wish him all best for future."
Vijay is a lively trainer i have seen yet ..Usually Training are sleepy but vijay channeled our childhood days experience to Agile methodology. He illustrates some other daily days examples implementing agile . He has a great sense of humor. I would call this "Learn with fun " training session . Which is very easy to understand give life to the boring text . Wishing you All The Best!