- Total Experience : ~21 years
- Worked as : Developer, Tech Lead, , Architect, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner & Agile, Lean & Kanban Coach.
- International Trainer : 4500+ professionals trained in India, US, Germany, Norway & Sweden, Malaysia
- Whitepapers : His work is also published in international White Papers for Team Productivity and leadership.
- International Thought Leader & Speaker : Agile & Lean Thought leaders and is invited speaker for many conference and MNC’s events like Wipro, Autodesk, JP Morgan, Zensar, Clarion, Sony etc…
- Lean Startup : Helps and working with many startups to help them doing Product requirements management and bringing high performance teams
- Global Transformation Coach : done global enterprise transformations for global Software companies like Siemens, Sophos, Bank of New York Mellon, Cyberoam
- Social Agility : He started a non-profitable group (APGI) of amateur and practitioner agilest and technocrats which is now grown to have presence in Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, South Africa & UK..
- Conference Chair : Chaired APGI2017 conference in Pune & APGI2018 May-18 & Planned to chair APGI2019
His Satisfied & RegularClientele:
He has trained and coached following Companies & helped Agile & Kanban transformation:
His Specialist Areas:
- Lean & Kanban: Vijay is Lean and Kanban evangelist and has improved many product lines and projects using Lean and Kanban practices. He has benefitted many clients by reducing their product cycle times and overall productivity improvements by Kanban and Lean Practices
- Agile Coaching: He is very experienced Agile and Scrum Coach with Technical agility practices and helped many clients on the path of business and organizational agility.
- SAFe 4.5 Implementation experience at very large scale
- First Time NEXUS framework implementer in India
- Combinatorial Testing & Orthogonal Array based testing: Vijay has helped spread the Combinatorial array based options creations and testing in India in collaboration with NIST USA. He also implemented in his and other projects as well as helped successfully implement Combinatorial Testing and reduce testing efforts and also help reduce test suits and improve Test Coverage
Qualification & Professional Membership:
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) : 2010 ScrumAlliance.org
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP): 2013 ScrumAlliance.org
SPC 4.5 : 2018 Scaled Agile Academy
SPS (Nexus Professional) : 2017 Scrum.Org
AKT (Accredited Kanban Trainer): 2016 Lean Kanban University
Kanban Management Professional: 2016 Lean Kanban University
Scrum@Scale Practitioner :2019 ScrumInc
His Coaching & Training experience includes –
- Trained 4500+ professionals on Agile SD, Scrum & different flavors of it and Testing in Agile Teams
- Orthogonal Array based testing and Combinatorial Testing and implementation approach for improved and efficient testing.
- Agile for testers training and helping Testing team collaborate and contribute to the organizational agility.
- End to end complete Agile Scrum transformation with training to complete organization,
- Long term & short term coaching for Scrum & XP implementation in Product Development & Testing.
- Helping understand code quality & its importance for successful Agile Teams
- White Paper on Productivity in Agile Scrum projects in different scenarios. This was published in Indian Statistical Institutes Global Conference ICQRE in Year 2011.
- Write / publishes Scrum related tried & tested methods on Scrum Alliance which are appreciated & well received by Scrum Community
Speeches Delivered as Invited Speaker:
Vijay is invited by many companies & conferences as Agile Thought Leader especially in the area of Agile, Lean, Kanban, Team Productivity. Till today he has delivered more than 20 such guest lectures in different conference and companies globally like Wipro, Barclays, Autodesk, Zensar, Sony, JP Morgan..